FRIDAY AFTERNOON IN THE UNIVERSE
|Trouble playing tunes?|
– SET I (tracks 1-7) –
– SET II (tracks 8-18) –
– SHACK THOUGHTS –
FRIDAY AFTERNOON IN THE UNIVERSE (FAITU#10)
The Shack Project celebrates MMW @25 years!
In the interests of getting this torrent up and seeding, let me keep this short and sweet: Download it. Or stream it. That’s why I’m sharing the gig!
Reasons, in case you need them:
- first known performances of both Bloody Oil and Queen Bee, in nice raw and raunchy forms, sandwiching some killer improvisation
- Improv (short) > We’re So Happy — this tune is ALWAYS worth hearing, and was kind of a treat at this time and certainly would be now
- Note Bleu > Open Improv > Church of Logic is a wonderfully delicious deep 2nd set run of music
- Hendrix Fire means there’s Smoke, interesting combo to close
- Gospel vibes close us out with I Wanna Ride You, always fun
- the rest of the show is worth your listen too, but those moments strike me
(Oh, love me some Acht O’Clock Rock too!)
enjoy the grooves,
THE SHACK STREAM
LISTEN/DOWNLOAD ANOTHER SHOW!
Posted on March 25, 2016, in Jazz, Live Music, Music and tagged 2003, Billy Martin, bittorrent downloads, bt.etree.org, Chris Wood, FAITU, Improvisation, Jazz, John Medeski, Live Music, Medeski Martin & Wood, MMW, Stream Music, The Shack Project. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on FAITU#10.